Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 21 Things that make me smile - Unpacking State Testing Materials

For the past several years my role in the district was Assessment and Instructional Technology Coordinator.  This year that has changed to Learning Technology Cordinator, which means I am no longer the DAC for our district.  My colleague Hope is now the DAC for our district - and is doing an awesome job!

There were several things I liked about the assessment part of my job.  One of my least favorite parts of the assessment job was the unpacking, inventorying and organization of all of the materials. Today Hope and Brittany were unpacking,inventorying and organizing the ACCESS assessment outside my office.  I wasn't having to do it - and today that made me smile.

(Hope - you know I am there to help however I can)


No comments:

Post a Comment