Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13 Things that make me smile - Art class at Studio at Rush Creek

One of my goals this year is to take at least one class each month this year.  Tonight was my first class - Nuno Felt Scarf at Studio at Rush Creek.  Didn't really know what is was getting into, just looked interesting.

It was actually a pretty easy process and the result is pretty cool if I do say do myself.  It just needs to dry and it will be ready to wear, and that makes me smile.

Any suggestions for next month?

Laying out the roving (yeah I didn't know what roving was before tonight)


Soaked with soapy water

Unrolled after rolling it 800 times on a pool noodle - (not only was I crafting, I got exercise too)


Throwing it 50 times - rubbing on a washboard - rinsing it out and now it is drying. 

Check back I will post a final product photo tomorrow. See below:)

No comments:

Post a Comment