Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 165 Things that make me smile - Caroline, Jenny and Marsha

Fourteen school years ago I started working in Spring Lake Park.  I was assigned to work at Woodcrest Elementary and Kenneth Hall Elementary Schools.  Working with teachers in the computer labs with technology, I was so fortunate to be teamed with the media staff.  These women quickly helped me adjust to a new school district and became great friends.  We created lessons together, worked with children, spent time troubleshooting computer problems, created websites and so much more.  But more than the "work" stuff,  they were my friends - reminding me a coat is needed in the winter (no I didn't listen), hooking me into new books, sharing their family stories, going to shows,  etc.  Today I got together with Marsha, Jenny and Caroline for lunch - it was so good to catch up on their lives, especially Caroline who I haven't seen in over a year.  Getting together with these wonderful women made me smile today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment