Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 81 Things that make me smile - Sing-a-long Sound of Music

I have wanted to go to Sing-a-long Sound of Music for a number of years, this year I finally got to go.  Hope and I went down to the Ordway for this unique film experience.

When we entered we got this bag of "props" to use throughout the movie.


The show started with a costume contest. People were so creative! 

Brown paper packages ties up with string


Von Trapp Kids grown up (they brought the Captian, well Captain Morgan in the brown paper bag) in the center 


Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti

Next we learned how/when to use our props and certain greetings for different characters throughout the show.  And then we enjoyed the movie and sang along.


Such a fun way to watch this classic film! Thanks Hope for going with me!



Sing-a-long Grease is coming this summer - who wants to go? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment