Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 268 Things that make me smile - Looking for Treats

When I got home tonight, I noticed that Ella threw up a couple of times and the treats I left she didn't eat.  She was moving slow and didn't seem like herself.
Move ahead a bit - while I was cooking dinner she was drinking and I thought this was a good sign.  Wrong, she threw up all over the couch.  Called the emergency clinic and they thought I should bring her in ( she is going to grandmas for a week so she needs to get better)

Long story short the vet thinks it is gastrointestinal- they gave her an anti nausea med and fluids under her skin.(?)

Since we have been home - she has had water and now is searching for all of the treats he has hidden in the house - that makes me smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment