Sunday, December 14, 2014

Day 348 Things that make me smile - Nieces Performing

Today Josie, Anna and Emma all performed - Josie skating, Anna and Emma in their church Christmas Program.  

I got a text from Josie at 8:53 am that she was going to be skating at Mariucci at 9:30 am.  It is about a 25 minute drive to Mariucci from my house.  We made it their right as they were announcing the Ice Delights were taking the ice.  We got to see Josie skate (she did great!), got to chat with her and were on our way back home for the next event, Anna and Emma's performance in Sartell.

We had hoped to get to Sartell, but a call from Jerome about the fog had us staying in the cities and looking forward to seeing a recording of their performances.  My talented nieces make me smile tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment